Join as an Advisor
- Choose your business model and location
- As the owner, you build the equity in your future
- No commitment: the agreement is open-ended and you can break away at any time (LPL Compliance requires an initial six month commitment)
“…..the opportunity to join a well-established office… without giving up the independence…..” ~ Tim C.
Focus on Your Clients
- While you focus on your clients as a top priority, we’ll focus on the infrastructure and back office
- Our core business is YOU. Our on-boarding assistance, compliance oversight and collaboration, and business consulting allow you to focus on your private clients and the growth of your practice
- Increased profitability through shared overhead & other economies of scale
- Keep a higher percentage of the revenue you generate from your business
- Your payout could reach 93% even when housed with SFG and depending on the type of business you do
- Competitive financial transition assistance
- No proprietary products, no product specific quotas to fill, and no minimum production quotas
Personalized Local Support
- An in-house, experienced, local team to migrate all of your clients.
- You and your staff receive ongoing training
- While we provide the infrastructure, you focus on your clients and on growing your business
- Professional, move-in ready offices
- On-site compliance management
- Director of First Impressions who answers all phone calls and personally welcomes your clients for meetings in office
- Additional exposure via SFG website and social media
Succession Planning Assistance
- Create a legacy for your family
- If needed, we provide buy/sell agreement options
- Business Continuity Program through SFG
- Practice Acquisition planning and assistance.
We encourage our advisors to study, to learn, and to share their knowledge.
We believe individuals are energized and flourish in a supportive environment.
“…..each other be successful and you can sense a team mentality throughout the organization…..” ~ Mike C.